GlamBeckhams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invitado

Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera Empty
PostSubject: Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera   Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera Icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb 2010 - 17:28

Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera B5ded966705647
Back to top Go down
Invitado

Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera   Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera Icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb 2010 - 17:29

In the spring issue of Love, which lands at newsstands on Monday, Giles Deacon lays down his needle and thread and picks up his pen to interview Victoria Beckham. Deacon goes easy on his pal, with a generous dusting of compliments, which are returned in kind. Beckham admits men’s wear is not in her sights. “I think Tom Ford is doing an incredible job…but it’s not like I can’t wait to do a men’s line. I love women. I’m a real girl’s girl,” she said, adding she had an “out-of-body experience” when she finally screwed up the courage to read the reviews of her collection.

Grateful for her face time with Deacon, Beckham says: “I’m just happy to have someone who wants to talk to me [about this]. Normally, David’s like, ‘Stop it, I don’t want to talk about clothes anymore! I want to talk about motorbikes and tattoos,” she laments.

It’s no wonder David regularly runs for the hills, because Mrs. Beckham has some clear ideas — à la Monty Python — about men and dresses.

“Do you not try your dresses on, then?” she asks Deacon, after telling him how important it is for her to test-drive her own collection. “I don’t know how men do it. I’m sure you must do it secretly.”

gracias a denden
Back to top Go down

Entrevista en "Love" edicion de primavera
Page 1 of 1